March 08, 2012

Dont we all use the bathroom with the same purpose?


It takes more than patience to be able to work with certain situations. 

I think it has of willingness than anything else. I´ve learned that in life you will encounter situations in which you must step OUT (really out) of your comfort zone. In which you must we stop thinking about ourselves and how selfish we could be (as humans and idiots) in a lot of situations. By now you are probably wondering “what in the world if she talking about, she must be high or something along those lines”…but hear me out…

I´ve not always worked inside an office, I do now. I´ve had worked all my working life with people. I have to admit that I am a bit of a people’s person. At one point in my life I had this crazy idea of being a Forensic Scientist but desisted after knowing that I could be enclosed with cadavers ALL day long…… I think I wouldn’t have gone crazy! SERIOUSLY (serious face on).

I need to see people, interact with them, feel that I am making a difference on someone else’s life, and impact on how their day might be going or even how their life its turning…I have these need for knowing that I am useful and helpful. It might be a bad thing if you think I am being selfish or need all the attention to myself but that it not it. It’s more than that.

I’ve also had the blessing of sharing work space with folks who don’t think the same as I do. They are complete jerks when it comes to handling others. They have no people skills what so ever and irritate me like you could not imagine. And I irritate them as well because of the way I am… straight up. I don’t like or accept or allow anyone to treat anyone else like a piece of junk, don’t like or tolerate people to think they are better or higher than anyone else.

Why all of this? Today at work this lady who we will call Apple got on my last nerve. She had been there for a really long time. She is an accountant and has worked there longer than I had (which really doesn’t affect me because I just don’t care, I still do my job). She happens to be in charge of paying the drivers whenever they do a deliver and have to bring back merchandise.
The driver calls me up because he knows I will fix the problem and she is a pain, to make sure he is going to get his money paid. I tell her why the driver it’s worried because she doesn’t pay them as she is supposed to and her answer is “well I’m not going to pay him now!”……… and some more …….

By now you are probably trying to figure out how my face turned! Trust me Not pretty.

What? Are you joking me? Have you lost it? You are not paying him? Why?
Because you said so! News flash it doesn’t work like that! He is doing his job; you do yours and pay him his money. He worked for it and you are nobody to tell him that he is not going to get paid because you said so….

People like that irritate me because they claim themselves professionals just because they have a Diploma getting dusty in their house and ring on their fingers. Education starts at an early age and most so called Professional don’t have a bit of it. I´ve found folks who barely know how to write their name and who behave and have a great deal of Education.

Don’t be so quick portraying yourself as bigger than other as if you don’t all use the bathroom for the same purpose…

Have you laughed today?

Aidé

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wheels here we go!