December 27, 2011

Touched by an Angel

Last night I had a brief but heated argument with my husband. Come to think about it, it was a rather stupid argument. He was trying to explain his point of view and I felt threaten by it.

I guess I was not fully understanding him. I went on with his petition and today I have to admit that he was right (and not that I hate admitting it or that I´m one of those sickos whom most always be right) its more of a "yeah, he was right and I´m glad he did what he did!".

My husband is not always right you know. He is not always joyful or understanding. He has a peculiar way of expressing himself and of doing things. And often he is right on the money. He´s one of those young folks who have a older spirit in them. If spirits did came back afterlife, I would dare to say that his spirit lived another life and reincarnated in this young amazing man whom I married.


I don't think he particularly likes me writing about him (specially since this blog is public) but I have to let you all know that although we struggle with the everyday issues that life arises I would not change anything that we´ve been thru (well maybe a few things) or who he is (well maybe a little, lol!) and that I could not have chosen a better person to spend the rest of my life (whoa, that sounds like a really long time) with...



My husband and our then 2 year old.

Stay smiling my friends!

Aidé


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wheels here we go!