March 01, 2010

jelous of blogger

I'm sure I'm not the first person this happens to. I recently started blogging ( as you probably already know) and I'm expending some of my "free" time blogging.

I'm not into My Space or Facebook. I had those before but I'll rather write. Writing is more my thing.
I still wanted my blog to look nice, you know. The background, the buttoms, the whole works.
And of course this takes some time.

And joining NaBloPoMo is hard work. Blogging everyday when you have a full time job and 3 kids plus a small business in the rise is kind of exhausting.

Any how, not to bore you anymore, my honey bunches is jelous of blogger. He states that I spend "wayyy" to much time doing this and not with him. Now what to do, what to do?

I'm looking for suggestions on how to deal with someone who is jelous of blogging?

Please post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wheels here we go!