October 24, 2011

the ¨new¨ me at 30

Yeay!!! I´m thirty!

I have to honest and admit that I thought it would be harder to hit 30, as if I was going to change how I felt or who I was, as if that would feel like one of those life changing experiences in which you undergo some sort of transe and when you come back to your body you are no longer the you from before...

Does it makes sense? Perphaps it doesnt but that is how I felt.

Today I see that how I felt was not real. I´m still my crazy old self just a year older and wiser. I still get to change my hair color often, I still get tongue tied at times, I still love my family and friends as much as I did when I was 29, I still have strong opinions and values that no one will change, I´m still me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wheels here we go!