Music has always been a big part in our lives. I remember my grandmother dancing us around the house (we were too little to dance with her, if you know what i mean you should be laughing now...) We were always laughing and dancing.
We grow up to be good dancers (not strippers or anything, we just enjoy dancing all night long). I like to dance with my kids, I want them to have the same fun my brothers and I when we were younger (the one we are having now whenever we get together and just dance!)
So here are the nominees:
- Aerosmith (rocking mode On)
- Boys 2 Men (for whenever I´m a romantic mood)
- Backstreet´s boys (I couldnt possibly leave them out, all time crush)
- Evanesence (for when my dark side comes out, and dont even day you dont have one, we all do)
- Don Omar (he is just plain sexy)
- Shakira (I want to be her when I grow up)
- SpongeBob (come on...you also know all his songs)
- The Big Time Rush guys (they are just cute and I like their songs, my 8yr old has a crush on them)
That´s all folks, please stay tune for the next year awards...just kidding, stay tune for 30 Days with Toni.
Smile… it´s free!