August 29, 2011

Wow that is what I call commitment!

I came across this post today from a blogger I started to follow because she is on her way to losing weight and I admire her because she´s actually doing it!

I have said I´m going to do it but never actually DO  something, i never get to the gym or wake up early to exersise, dont do yoga or use any of the equipment I´ve accumulated throught the years. I just let time pass me by... she´s actually inspired me to do something. She did this 48 hours fasting for people who are homeless, without food, the ones that at this time (3:00 pm) have not had their first meal.

Here is her post, hope you read it, and I´ve decided to hit the gym today! I will no longer be still, I will be proactive. Be ready, watch my wings spread...

http://missapril-30before30.blogspot.com/2011/08/46-hours-of-fasting-down-2-to-go.html

Aide ;)
Smile… it´s free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wheels here we go!